Digital Content Creator
Digital Content Creator
Currently, everyone on our team is primarily focused on creating value for our active client projects. We want to add someone to our team who is focused on creating value for prospective and existing clients. This will primarily take the form of creating content across various forms of media (e.g. blog posts, emails, videos, infographics, social, etc.).
You will likely have a degree in marketing, journalism, or communications. One thing is for certain: you are creative and really enjoy writing. Nay, you don't just enjoy writing, you're amazing at it! You're also able to use Adobe programs such as Photoshop and Premier to create infographics and edit videos together. Prior experience is a huge plus, but willing to overlook for a candidate with an impressive portfolio. Attention to detail is a must.
If you were working for us, here are some things you may do in a given week:
- Created 3 articles, one about the importance of design for a website, one about a new SEO trend that can help e-commerce sites, and one about what to watch out for when selecting a web design firm
- Put the finishing touches on a new video about how domain names work.
- Had lunch at El Tapitio with the Juvo team
- Made 5 posts to Facebook, and 2 tweets on Twitter
- Created an updated graphic for our electronic display that annouces the launch of a new client website
- Attended a meeting to plan out the next informational video
- Spent some time keeping up with current industry trends and looking for any useful articles to share
You should be innovative and self-driven, but able to respond well to direction, mentorship, and a team environment. Ideally, you must live (or will be living) in the Stillwater area, and must be able to work full-time. Remote working is available for the right candidate. If you are only available to work part-time. it may be possible to make an exception depending on the circumstances. Please, no international applicants that do not already have a work visa.
If we just described a job you would love, then we would like to hear from you!Please apply using our online job application here:
A Little About Us
Juvo Web is a growing web-based software development company located in Stillwater, Oklahoma. Our vision is to apply our talents and passions to meet the needs of our clients.
We know we've done our job well when our clients tell us things like "we heard them" or "we got them", as well as what we created for them making their lives easier and adding value to their organizations.
We believe in serving our clients, but we also believe in serving our team. Each member's passions and long-term vision for their life is important to us. We want their role at Juvo to not only be productive for Juvo, but also something that helps them step into and achieve their vision as well.
We endeavor to create a productive, authentic, and relaxed culture. Whatever the case may be, we like it, and are looking for the right people to join our team and make Juvo even better!