Currently, everyone on our team is primarily focused on creating value for our active client projects. We want to add someone to our team who is focused on creating value for prospective and existing clients.
You would act as an intermediary between Juvo Web and our clients to meet their needs for project information, support, assistance and occasional training. The liaison helps our team understand customer expectations or difficulties. Tasks may include monitoring and responding to emails or phone calls, reporting information from the client to Juvo Web.
- At least 2 Years experience in professional customer service position. Project management experience is not required, but encouraged.
- Associate degree or higher; a combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Maintain high-level professional communication skills and demonstrate a working knowledge of all systems used by the client base.
- Coordinates technical troubleshooting and resolves problems.
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working in Microsoft and CRM (Client Relationship Management) programs.
- Reliable and well-organized to handle day-to-day operations with a focus on efficiency and time management.
If you were working for us, here are some of the things you would have done last week:
- Help a business get their project started by understanding their goals and needs.
- Attending a Chamber Luncheon to network with future/existing clients.
- Spent some time keeping up with current industry trends and looking for any useful articles to share with our clients.
You should be innovative and self-driven, but able to respond well to direction, mentorship, and a team environment. This is a full-time position. If you are only available part-time to start, it may be possible to make an exception depending on the circumstances. Please, no international applicants that do not already have a work visa.
If we just described a job you would love, then we would like to hear from you! Please apply using our online job application Here:
A Little About Us
Juvo Web is a growing web-based software development company located in Stillwater, Oklahoma. Our vision is to apply our talents and passions to meet the needs of our clients.
We know we’ve done our job well when our clients tell us things like “we heard them” or “we got them”, and that what we created for them makes their lives easier and adds value to their organizations.
At the heart of every website we create is our Juvo web development framework. Years of development and web projects in the making, the Juvo Framework gives us the ability to create custom-tailored websites for our clients more efficiently and cost-effectively. And that’s just the beginning!
We believe in serving our clients, but we also believe in serving our team. Each team member’s passions and long-term vision for their life is important to us. We want their role at Juvo to not only be productive for Juvo, but also something that helps them step into and achieve their vision as well.
We endeavor to create a productive, authentic, and relaxed culture. Whatever the case may be, we like it, and are looking for the right people to join our team and make Juvo even better!